Thursday, June 25, 2009

My first one!

I'm pretending people are just dying to read things about AKM Miles and the books created by AKM. So with that premise, we shall go on.

I just had a book accepted by Torquere called Take It EASY. It should be out in November. I have another short story in the Arcana Series called The Six of Pentacles: Tommy's Story, coming in December. This is a sequel to Soldier and tells the story of one of the kids in Dillon and Soldier's book. There will be a longer novel later about Gom.

I have a short story coming out at Total-E-Bound (TEB) called Bought and Paid For, in July and my novel, Love, Jamie comes out in print in July from TEB. Looking forward to that month.

I am starting on two sequels. One is for Torquere and it is called Between Matt and Jason about the characters in Between Us. The other is for TEB and it is called Love, Grant about the characters in Love, Jamie. They are both in the thinking stages, but I'm getting started on them soooon.

I have a beta reader working on Too Keen that will be sent to TEB soon.

Sound like I'm busy enough? I am, but I love it. I truly love writing M/M erotic romance. I also love reading it and have so many favorite authors. They keep me busy when I'm not writing.

I'm also a photographer. I love shooting flowers and horses. I may throw in a picture from time to time.

So what about you?
~AKM~
***love is love***
akmmiles@yahoo.com
http://akmmiles.livejournal.com
http://bookworld.editme.com/akmmileshomepage
http://www.facebook.com/people/Akm-Miles/1251485718

5 comments:

  1. You certainly are keeping busy. I hope you will still have time for beta reading in amongst all your hard work. :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new books.

    Sounds like you are very busy which is a great thing for me, as a reader, to hear :)

    I love photography as well, although I usually take pictures of my grandkids and flowers/nature.

    Welcome to Blog Land!!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, definitely have time for beta for you. You know I love your books, especially the ones coming up. Bring 'em on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily, Thanks. I get teased and my camera club calls me flower girl. I don't grow them, I just shoot them. Thanks for your support. AKM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hon..

    I know anything with your hand print will do well..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete